September 03 2019,
Lindsay Kia is looking for a Parts Advisor to join our growing team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Monitor inventory levels. Ordering parts when required including; manufacturer parts and aftermarket parts and accessories.
- Provide quotes for work orders including available options to clients based on required vehicle repairs and collect payment when required.
- Work closely with service and sales to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an automotive dealership Parts Department.
- A detailed understanding of Parts and Service operations and inventory management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a safe driving history.
- Competitive wages
- Employer benefits program
- Great Team Environment
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.