Kia Canada Points
Bonus Dealer Points
REWARDS - MADE FOR YOU.
Earn points on almost any purchase
Get exclusive email offers
Take advantage of exceptional discounts
Benefit from rewards and surprise contests
TYPES OF POINTS
Earn 10 Dealer points for every dollar spent. Plus all Dealer Points are automatically matched in Kia Canada Points. They’re collected in a separate account for the purchase of your next Kia.
DOUBLE YOUR POINTS
Your accumulated Dealer and Kia Canada Points can be combined when applied towards the purchase of your next new Kia vehicle to a maximum of $1,500.
OWN A KIA, EARN THE POINTS
If you’re a current Kia owner, earn 60,000, 80,000, 100,000 or 150,000 Kia Canada Points when purchasing your next Kia.
EARNING BONUS POINTS
HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Referral of a new or pre-owned Kia.
Completing Kia’s recommended annual.
Completing your first appointment upon the purchase of a Kia.
Get even more Bonus Points when you receive exclusive emails.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR POINTS
FREE PARTS, SERVICES & ACCESSORIES
Redeem your Dealer Reward Points to maintain your vehicle or sweeten your ride with genuine Kia add-ons.
YOUR NEXT KIA VEHICLE
Redeem your banked Kia Canada Reward Points towards your next New or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
YOUR NEXT KIA VEHICLE
Combine your Dealer + Kia Canada Reward Points for the ultimate savings on your next New or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
TRANSFER YOUR POINTS
Can’t decide what to redeem your points towards? Transfer your points to any member of your household as an alternative.
|Loyalty Benefit||Points Value|
|Rio, Forte, Soul||$300||60,000|
|Optima, Rondo, Sportage, Sedona||$400||80,000|
Kia Member Rewards Program Guidelines
The use of the "rewards card" implies the consent to the following terms and conditions outlined in this member’s guide.
- The KIA Member Rewards Program is open to any licensed driver with a mailing address within Canada. All members must complete a KIA Member Rewards Program enrolment form via their dealership. Failure to complete form in its entirety will negate membership status.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per KIA Member Rewards Program account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name.
- Membership is transferable to subsequent owners of the registered vehicle. Dealer would be required to contact Member Rewards Program Customer Service to complete points transfer to new customer, or issue the customer a new Member Rewards card and advise Customer Service of points transfer.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for services or purchases performed prior to enrolment.
- Kia Member rewards include first fuel fill up upon delivery of member’s new Kia vehicle. Cannot be exchanged for monetary value. Offer excludes pre-owned vehicles.
- Local shuttle service provided by Dealer for all Members servicing their vehicles at respective Dealer based on availability and according to local dealership shuttle policy.
- Members will receive completed multi-point inspection form with every purchase during service visit. Member is responsible for all recommended maintenance suggested by Dealer. (Reference = walk around form available on KGSIS)
- Members are provided windshield washer fluid top up with every paid service visit.
- Wiper install labour is included with the purchase of wiper set.
- Preferential rates on vehicle rentals are extended to all members across Canada. All rates are subject to location and by Dealer’s affiliates. Car rental agreements must be signed at time of rental release and member assumes responsibilities for the vehicle. Any outstanding invoices are the member’s responsibility unless otherwise specified in the rental agreement. Any other charges for insurance, kilometer overages, taxes or damages are the sole responsibility of the member. Contact your Dealer for details on offer.
- Kia Canada Inc., 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance provided by 3rd party vendor for vehicle’s under Kia’s 5 year or 100,000km warranty or Certified Pre-Owned warranty. Refer to Warranty & Consumer Information Manual for full program details or visit www.kia.ca/owners. To reach the Roadside Assistance helpline please call toll free 1-866-444-5421.
EARNING TWO TYPES OF KIA MEMBER REWARDS POINTS: DEALER (+BONUS) POINTS & KIA CANADA POINTS:
- When purchasing a new Kia, a current Kia owner can earn up to 150,000 “Kia Canada Points” (equal to $750) that can then be exchanged when purchasing their next new or pre-owned Kia vehicle. This point earning varies depending on the model purchased, as outlined in the chart below. These “Kia Canada Points” can be used at the time of purchase of their next new or pre-owned vehicle. The exchange process will be described in sections #35-41
|Kia Canada Points||Points Value|
|Rio, Forte, Soul||$300||60,000|
|Optima, Rondo, Sportage, Sedona, Niro||$400||80,000|
- Through purchases at the dealership, members will earn “Dealer Points” which are accrued at a rate of 10 points for each dollar spent (before taxes) in parts and service work performed as well as accessory purchases that are paid by the member at the participating Dealer. To accrue points even faster, “Bonus Points” can also be earned and are described in sections #22-26. Bonus points are considered “Dealer Points” without the point-matching mechanism as described in section #15.
- Earned “Dealer Points,” (excluding “Bonus Points”) will be matched in “Kia Canada Points” at a maximum rate of 10 points for each dollar spent in parts and service work and the purchase of accessories. These points will be added in a separate account (“Kia Canada Points” account) and can only be redeemed towards the purchase of a new Kia vehicle.
- Additional "Bonus Points" may be awarded by the dealer from time to time on special offers or activities. "Bonus Points" will not be matched in "Kia Canada Points" as described in section #15.
- Points cannot be earned for service repairs and labor work under warranty, on any new or pre-owned vehicle. Points earned exclude any collision repairs and/or vehicle modification.
- While Dealer will make every attempt to provide accurate point credit, it is the member's responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as service and parts receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credits.
- Member is responsible for presenting membership card to Dealer cashier for receipt of points.
- Points cannot be earned on a purchase paid or using member reward points. Points can only be earned on actual money spent by the member.
- Dealer is responsible for honouring all offers outlined in the most recent brochure for both Member Rewards and Premium Member Rewards. Each component is to be honoured by the terms outlined in this Member’s Guide – MEMBER REWARDS POINTS OFFER.
MEMBER REWARDS "BONUS POINTS" OFFER
OFFERING OF “BONUS POINTS” OVER AND ABOVE BONUS POINT’S SPECIFIED IN THE BROCHURE REMAIN SOLELY AT DEALER’S DISCRETION.
- A bonus of 20,000 points will be awarded for the referral of a new or pre-owned vehicle buyer who makes a purchase at the same dealership. To obtain the bonus, member must advise the sales department before sale of vehicle. Only one referral bonus allowed per vehicle sale. Due to British Columbia Motor Dealer act and its regulation, referral bonus initiative are not applicable in the province of British Columbia.
- 2,000 "Bonus Points" will be awarded for the completion of Kia’s recommended annual maintenance service found in your vehicle owner’s manual. Offer valid annually on completion of servicing.
- 1,000 "Bonus Points" will be awarded for scheduling first service appointment with respective Dealer upon purchase of a new or certified pre-owned vehicle. Points will be awarded upon completion of service appointment.
- All “Bonus Points" are redeemed at specified Dealer. "Bonus Points" may be earned more than once, except in cases where specified as a one-time offer.
- "Bonus Points" awarded by the Dealer cannot be combined with “Kia Canada Points” used to purchase new Kia vehicle.
KIA CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE REWARDS PROGRAM (CPO)
- Since April 1, 2014, all new owners of a Kia Certified Pre-Owned vehicle are entitled to all benefits of the free Member Rewards Card, and are subject to the same conditions outlined in this member’s guide
- CPO members will receive three(3) free oil and filter changes, which must be claimed at the dealership where the Rewards Card was issued. Members have three (3) years as of the date of purchase to take advantage of these benefits.
KIA PREMIUM MEMBER REWARDS PROGRAM ($89.95 + APPLICABLE TAXES)
- All members that purchase the Premium Rewards card are entitled to all benefits of the free member rewards package and the terms and conditions as outlined in this member’s guide.
- Premium Reward Members are provided first oil & filter change with their purchase of a new Kia vehicle or certified pre-owned vehicle. This offer excludes diesel vehicles.
- Courtesy vehicles will be provided for all maintenance work performed over 1 day which is subject to Dealer availability and area limitation. Arrangements for courtesy vehicles will be made by the Dealer and required to schedule service appointment and is based solely on availability by the provider.
- Premium card members are entitled to one free tire rotation per year.
- Premium members receive 50% off paint-less minor dent removals. Qualifications under the program are subject to Dealer diagnosis. Only minor dents which do not require paint touch-ups will be covered 50%. Dent removals do not qualify as "maintenance repairs" and cannot be combined with "courtesy" offer as described in point # 31. MSRP set at Dealer discretion.
- Premium members receive 50% off minor windshield chip repairs. Qualifications under the program are subject to Dealer diagnosis. Any windshield chip repairs resulting in replacement is not the responsibility of KIA Canada Inc. or the Dealership. MSRP set at Dealer discretion.
REDEEMING KIA PROGRAM REWARDS
- Member Rewards “Dealer Points” must be redeemed through the issuing Dealer towards the purchases of parts, service, accessories and maintenance. Member Rewards “Kia Canada Points” can be redeemed at any dealer towards the purchase or lease of a new or pre-owned vehicle, up to a maximum of $750.
- A member can combine their accrued “Dealer Points” and “Kia Canada Points” to redeem toward a new or pre-owned vehicle, up to a maximum of $1,500.
- Each point has a value of $0.003. For example, 334 points = $1. Point value may vary according to the Reward levels and are subject to change at any time without notice. Points have no cash value.
- Member can only redeem points in blocks of $10 (or 3334 points). Redemption of points can be allotted in blocks of $10 only. Ex. If purchase amount is $23.50, a member can only redeem $20 worth in points (the remaining points are banked for future redemptions).
- Membership card must be presented at time of purchase.
- Member is responsible for paying all applicable taxes for the received reward, if any.
- Reward “Dealer Points” can be used in conjunction with “Bonus Points” as described in point #36
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Customer service support for Member Rewards cardholders are during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Eastern Standard Time). Members can call toll free on the Customer support line: (705) 324-5565.
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance can be contacted toll free (705) 324-5565.
GENERAL PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- The Kia Member Rewards Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for awards, in whole or in part may change at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Kia Canada Inc. may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the points required for an award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits.
- Kia Member Rewards Program points expire after 18 months of inactivity. If no points from any source are posted to a Kia Rewards Program member's account for 18 consecutive months, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points. However, consistent with the general rules and regulations of the KIA Member Rewards Program, Kia Canada Inc., reserves the right to change the Kia Member Rewards Program at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits.
- Kia Canada Inc., reserves the right to make Kia Member Rewards Program and promotional offers available to members based on service activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All points and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide.
- Abuse of the Kia Member Rewards Program including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Kia Canada Inc. in its' sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behaviour with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honour Dealer employees' instructions may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Kia Canada Inc. /Dealer reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Dealer reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Dealer shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- Any fraudulent activity in connection with the Program will entitle Dealer, in its sole discretion, to terminate an individual membership and void all point credit.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for all dealer points to be credited to your KIA Member Rewards Program account. (These points will only be seen on the customer’s following statement)
- From time to time, the new Member data you have provided to Dealer, Kia Canada and the program administrator, IQ 7/24 INC., may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Kia Member Rewards Program partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the KIA Member Rewards Client Service Center toll free at 1-877-542-2886.
- Except as otherwise explained below, points are transferable to another Kia Member Rewards Program member in the same household, so long as all members have given their consent. However accrued points do not constitute property of the member and are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise.
- In the event Client’s business relationship and/or dealership with Sponsor is terminated for any reason, either at Sponsor’s initiation or by Client, the monetary value of point balances accrued on customer loyalty cards for Client issued credits (i.e. Dealer points) shall be debited by Sponsor from Client’s closing dealer statement as a receivable based on dealership’s actual redemption rate determined by IQ724, in conjunction with other post-termination obligations detailed in the Kia Automobile Dealer Agreement. The Sponsor also reserves the right to transfer points to another dealer to be determined by the Sponsor.
- Only in the event that a Dealer and Member’s business relationship is terminated by the closing of the Dealership; the Member receives an equally valued coupon from the vendor which will be redeemable at the Member’s chosen Dealer.
- If a member decides to service their vehicle with a different Kia Dealer, points are non- transferable to that Dealer. Members will have to redeem any outstanding points at the original Dealer to ensure they receive their entitled benefit. If a customer chooses to do business with another Dealer, he/she would:
- redeem any outstanding points at the original dealer to ensure they receive their entitled benefit or
- become a new Rewards Member cardholder directly from their new Dealer.